catholic_church_white.png

In 1361 a chapel was built in the hamlet of ‘Ten Node’ which depended on the chapter of St. Gudula. In this chapel consecrated to Saint-Josse and the Blessed Virgin, besides the celebration of reading and singing was missed on the six holidays of Saint-Josse, also the holy oliesel administered. Only in XVI did she acquire her own rights. Apart from having a bell tower and a cemetery, nothing else is known about this first chapel.
— http://www.irismonument.be/nl.Sint-Joost-ten-Node.Leuvense_Steenweg.99.html

Comment